[edlug] Edinburgh software developers IRC channel: #deved on Undernet

I recently received this from an aquaintance (www.nobugs.org):

  "I've often pondered the sustainability of an 'edinburgh software
  developers' irc channel, where people can ask questions and generally
  waste time.  I don't know if such a thing has ever existed."

It's #deved on Undernet

Apprently
  irc://undernet/deved
may work in Mozilla.

---

Sorry, I'm obliged to attach this:

Tim Day
Senior Software Engineer

Voxar Limited
Edinburgh - Corporate Headquarters | Boston
Bonnington Bond, 2 Anderson Place, Edinburgh EH6 5NP, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 131 472 4792 Fax: +44 (0) 131 472 4799
Email: tim.day@xxx.xxx.xxx Web: www.voxar.com

Registered in Scotland No. 145641 Registered Office as above.

This email is sent subject to the legal requirements set out at
www.voxar.com/legal/email_policy.htm