Re: [edlug] ghosting linux images

I have found the Ghost Image V7.5 doesn't handle Grub, so I am going to try
it out with LILO instead. Is there a way to get KUDZU to install/deinstall
hardware without prompting, in case I image onto a machine with different
video cards etc?

Aside, has anyone got LDAP over SSL working with AD. I can authenticate my
RedHat Enterprise WS via AD using clear text, but can't get LDAP over SSL
working. I have installed AD Certificate Services enabled "SSL Yes" in my
/etc/ldap.conf, but it just denies me access.

Kevin Gallagher
Network Services Group
C & IT
Ext. 3562