[edlug] Eyeballing new venues (22/01/04) ...

This evening Faye and I will be checking out "The World" on Thistle St, (no 59 or possibly 55), to check its suitability as an edlug venue. Anyone who wants to come along for a drink, chat and to express an opinion please feel free.

I shall be there from about 8:30 to 9:30, after that if it seems dull we might have taken a vote and tried somewhere else.

Ed