From: Faye Gibbins <wibble@xxx.xxx.xxx>
To: Catriona & Anand <trianand@xxx.xxx.xxx>
CC: Bob Kerr <robertnkerr@xxx.xxx.xxx>, edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx
Subject: Re: [edlug] Donateing CD's to Edinburgh Council
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:35:18 +0000

I'm sure we can knock something up.

I'll see what I can churn out at the weekend and I throw it on the list to see what people think.

When's the dead line?

Yours
Faye

This time she's the lesser of two evils.

http://www.morpheux.org

Catriona & Anand wrote:
Two suggestions off the top of my head:

1) Signatures of the members of the committee (such as it is) on behalf of members, unless a significant number of members object! Individual members could also sign, since the more names, the better.

2) Signatures of a subgroup (ie whoever wants to sign) identified as "members of the Edinburgh Linux User Group"

1) implies official opinion of the group, 2) is more individualistic.

In any case, I would like to sign (as EdLUG librarian ;-) ).

Another fine idea, Bob.

Anand