Re: [edlug] Donateing CD's to Edinburgh Council

Two suggestions off the top of my head:

1) Signatures of the members of the committee (such as it is) on behalf of
members, unless a significant number of members object! Individual members
could also sign, since the more names, the better.

2) Signatures of a subgroup (ie whoever wants to sign) identified as "members
of the Edinburgh Linux User Group"

1) implies official opinion of the group, 2) is more individualistic.

In any case, I would like to sign (as EdLUG librarian  ;-)     ).

Another fine idea, Bob.

Anand