Re: [edlug] Movie Editors

Alistair,

Cinerella is a pretty complex full NLE video editor; while it will probably do the task, you might have to spend 3 days figuring out how.

For simple DV projects such as the one you describe Kino is probably more suitable.

http://kino.schirmacher.de/

Cheers
Gareth

--
/ /\/\ Gareth Edwards                  mailto:gareth.edwards@xxx.xxx.xxx
\ \  / Senior Design Engineer

Jordi Bruguera i Cortada wrote:

Hello.

Greetings and Happy new Year to EdLuG!

:-) hny.

new year after a particular time??) Anyhoo. I fancy creating some movies like
the one I did in dare I say it ... tum ...de ...dum... Windows Movie Maker!!

Is there such a product available for Linux, that is free of charge?

I think Cinelerra is for you:

http://heroinewarrior.com/cinelerra.php3

see u soon,