Re: [edlug] OT: Award BIOS chip wanted...

All this talk of forcing chips out of running computers has me a little
worried about a sudden drop in membership.

May I suggest that you get you hands on a 32 pin Zero-insertion-force
socket to sit between the bios and the motherboard.  Flip a lever on the
socket and the bios can be removed and the other chip can be inserted
easily.

I'm pretty sure Maplin sells something like this but I can't find it on
their website.

Chris...