Re: [edlug] Looking for a new Distro

I'm using a mixture of Debian and Gentoo here (also obsd + fbsd), Gentoo
on faster boxes and Debian on lower ones. All minimalist installs,
Debian floppy net install doesn't take too long (<dialup here too) and
there's almost always the trusty apt-get install blah. I know someone
who runs FreeBSD on desktop but admits it requires a bit more work..

--
ross
ross at rossmc dot co dot uk