Re: [edlug] OT: Award BIOS chip wanted...

Hello Mark,

> Ive got an Asus A7M-266 mobo which I kind of knackered doing a BIOS
> update- turned out some of my hardware didn't like the new BIOS, in a
> panic I tried to flash it back to an earlier one and now I have a fairly
> nice motherboard rendered useless. Ah well, you learn by experience I
> suppose :)

you can ofcourse you can go back to the shop armed with your recipt
and ask for a replacement cuz "it just stopped working suddenly" *G*

needless to say it has to be <1yr old

--
Best regards,
 Subhi                            mailto:lists@xxx.xxx.xxx