RE: [edlug] OT: Award BIOS chip wanted...

Ive got an Asus A7M-266 mobo which I kind of knackered doing a BIOS
update- turned out some of my hardware didn't like the new BIOS, in a
panic I tried to flash it back to an earlier one and now I have a fairly
nice motherboard rendered useless. Ah well, you learn by experience I
suppose :)

p.s. if anyone solves the "how to flash the BIOS on a machine that cant
boot" conundrum, its free to a good home- it will take up to an XP 2400
and has full ATA-100 and DDR RAM support

/*

Mark R Cairney
Computing Support Officer
Humanities and Social Science Support Team
University of Edinburgh

Tel: 0131 651 3000
Email: Mark.Cairney@xxx.xxx.xxx

*/