Re: [edlug] My first fedora

I'm playing with 2.6.0 since its release on
a SuSE Professional 9.0 and I have to say
it runs nice on my desktop at work. Responsiveness
on X and keyboard events under heavy load is one
of the relevant improvements.

I'm also using the Nvidia driver with patches from
http://minion.de with excellent results. I haven't
tested it yet with my laptop, a buggy BIOSed Dell
Inspiron machine. I'll drop a note with the conclusions
on it.

! Jordi Bruguera i Cortada         jordi@xxx.xxx.xxx  !
! Cap Tècnic                                     !
! GRN Serveis Telemàtics, SL Tel. +34 972 230000 !