[edlug] XFree86 default font

This is entirely superfluous, but I like to fiddle.

On my NCD X-terminal, I noticed that the display font for the xemacs
menubar (and in Xaw apps like xedit and xpaint) comes up in Helvetica.  On
Linux XFree86 and Apple X11 (which is also XFree86) they come up in a
rather ugly fixed width font.

The NCD has an option in the config file to change the default X font, but
I couldn't figure how to do this in XFree86.  Adding '*font: foo' to my
.Xdefaults doesn't produce the desired result.

Any ideas?

Michael