Re: [edlug] debian testing or gentoo?

Hello Phill,

> Huge typo above!  I assume you meant Debian/stable (not unstable) is
> recommended for server/day to day use.

stable is too old for my liking, unstable is what I use, the name is
horrible, but as I heard from someone unstable means the packages in
it are unstable (they havent decided whats in and whats not) rather
than the performance issue, unless someone want to prove me wrong?

//Subhi

--
Best regards,
 Subhi                            mailto:lists@xxx.xxx.xxx