Re: [edlug] OT: Award BIOS chip wanted...

On the new chip I intend program a more up-to-date BIOS image for my
specific motherboard; I already have the correct file.

With a flash BIOS chip, your PC is the chip programmer. You just need an
appropriate programming .exe which ive downloaded from Award.

Will try Maplin if I'm otherwise unsuccessful. Thanks for the pointer.

Cheers,
Paul.