[edlug] OT: Award BIOS chip wanted...

Hi,

Apologies for being off topic, but Linux fans often have stashes of
useful old kit :-)  Perhaps someone who has a dead motherboard (kept for
spares obviously) can help me here.

I need a new BIOS chip to replace the existing one in a fairly old PC
(which i need to keep and stash unaltered for reasons not worth
explaining).

Its an Award BIOS, the chip itself is an MX28F1000-12. I'm not sure how
important the chip number is; I think I probably just need a pin
compatible programmable flash ic that can hold a 128k BIOS image and and
an old Award BIOS chip is most likely to fit the bill.

If anyone has one they have no use for and can help me that would be
great.

Many thanks,
Paul.