[edlug] 802.11 g cards

Has anyone had success with the new 802.11 g cards , and if so, which models (w.r.t. the UK market of course)?

I hear the new variant is not too well supported on Linux yet. I'm interested in WPA encryption as it's said to be more useful than the old WEP (which is widely reported as being useless, so this may not say very much).

The greater bandwidth would be nice too, but I think the encryption issue is much more important.

Greg.