Re: [edlug] Fedora experiences, anyone?

hi,

i upgraded to fedora from redhat a few months ago.

it works pretty well so far and im quite happy with it.

i did have some initial problems with broken links when configuring
network devices.

i still have a bit more to tinker with (wireless, winmodem and
date/time), but i suspect that has more to do with my own ineptitude
then with the os.

i'll be in edinburgh for the feb meet. i have it on my laptop. email me
off list if you'd like me to bring it along to have a play.

Nicky