Server - (was Re: [edlug] Hardware for sale)

> I just want a really quiet system as a server, a cube would be ideal,
> or even a late model iMac G3, they were fanless too. It needs little
> more than a big HD, provided by firewire, although a new iMac with an
> airport card would be nice too.

How about a small, quiet "under the telly" type of box with a
Celeron 733
64M RAM (Upgradable to 128MB if you're brave!)
8G or 10G Hard drive
DVD drive
USB
10/100Mb network

£139 with 5 entertainment discs and one human interface device thrown in!
XBox! From Toys R Us
Sell the games and controller off cheap to recoup some of the cost.

the system administrator at postmaster@xxx.xxx.xxx
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.