[edlug] EdLUG lending library

I am now putting together the first stock catalogue and would like to solicit
donations. Please let me know at: library at edlug dot org dot uk of any
material you would like to provide.

For books, it would be helpful to have: Title, Author/editor(s), year of
publication, ISBN. For Software: Title, Release, media (eg. CD, DVD).

Also, please let me know whether you want me to house the donation, or would
prefer to keep it yourself. Remember that if you hold the donation, I will
not pass on your details to anyone, but would act as the contact for any
requests.

All the best,

Anand