Re: [edlug] Old PC for givaway

I have an Seriously Arthritic friend who's not been able to work
since 95, so he's curently running with an old 486, and is
always looking for any pc's being dumped for himeslf and others
in simelar position.

So he would be glad to take old equiptment off anyone who's
looking to dump them.

I can pik it up if you've not got any other interested parties

Cheers Craig