Re: [edlug] EdLUG UML service

On Saturday, January 10, 2004, at 04:42 pm, Dick Middleton wrote:

Faye Gibbins wrote:

It goes without saying that they
shouldn't be used for hacking, porn or spamming.

What else is there? Maybe you mean "cracking" :-)

Btw, I dunno what anyone else thinks about this but I've always thought that the continued attempt by some famous hackers (pun intended) to associate "hacking" solely with computer programming and not computer misuse is futile. I find it very similar to the way the french government tries to legislate language.

Just a thought,

--
Mike http://www.houseofmoran.com/blog/