[edlug] Edlug Librarian

At the Thursday night meeting Anand gave a short talk on how he would like to set up an EDLUG Library. We had a vote to give him the position of EDLUG Librarian and it was passed unanimously. He has number of good ideas concerning the books which he hopes to implement over the next couple of months. Nothing has been formalised yet. If you have any books that may be of interest to other EDLUG members please let him know so that he can organise the best way for others to access them. I am mainly thinking of all those books that you haven't looked at for a while that may be still of use. I know you've got em. Yes you do : )

Anyway please let Anand know

Cheers

Bob