[edlug] Cisco Books

Title: Message
Alec Stuart kindly dropped off a pile of Cisco books at Net Resources this afternoon, which are intended for general use and borrowable by EdLug members.

Drop me a line if you would like to pop in and borrow one. We'll be running a library system here to keep a track of them.

Titles as follows;

Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks
Cisco Internetwork Troubleshooting
Building Cisco Remote Access Networks
Building Scalable Cisco Networks
Internet Routing Architecture
CCNP Remote Access
CCNP Support
CCNP Switching
CCNP Routing
OSPF Network Design Solutions
Building Cisco Remote Access Networks
Routing TCP/IP Vol 1
Cisco LAN Switching
Cisco ATM Solutions
Bridges Routers and Switches for CCIE's
Cisco IOS Software Command Summary

Non-Cisco
SONET
LAN Technologies Explained

Peter George
Training Manager
Net Resources Ltd, 26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AL
T: +44 131 477 7127  F: +44 131 477 7126
http://www.netresources.co.uk