From: Barrie Dempster [mailto:barrie@xxx.xxx.xxx]
Sent: 09 January 2004 15:17
To: edlug
Subject: [edlug] Projector

At last nights meeting there was talk about the need for a projector, We
have one in the office that gets used infrequently, I should be able to
borrow it for EdLUG meetings. It technically belongs to our sister company
so I'll have to clear it with their MD but I don't think he's likely to say
no. I should be able to get it for all meetings and any other days like
install days etc... I'll know next week for definite.

Regards
Barrie Dempster

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Address & Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay
Glasgow
G2 8LU.
Tel:  +44 (0)141 248 2700.
Fax:  +44 (0)141 221 3217

message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.