[edlug] Projector

At last nights meeting there was talk about the need for a projector,
We have one in the office that gets used infrequently, I should be able to
borrow it for EdLUG meetings. It technically belongs to our sister company
so I'll have to clear it with their MD but I don't think he's likely to
say no.
I should be able to get it for all meetings and any other days like
install days etc... I'll know next week for definite.

Regards
Barrie Dempster