Re: [edlug] Feedback on a possible venue...

On 9 Jan 2004, at 3:54, Planet Fenn wrote:

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Ed wrote:

There is also World's End which is quite near the SO (Thistle St?) and was big and quietish when I was last there.

I think that is The World, the Worlds end is on Cannongate

Strictly speaking The World's End is on the High Street. The Canongate starts on the other
side of St. Mary's and that is why the pub has its name.

Cheers

--

Graeme Wood Email: Graeme.Wood@xxx.xxx.xxx