Re: [edlug] Venue

ok so how do people feel about moving to Mondays so we can book a room?

I know that Wednesdays clash with the EdGAR night in the Aul Hoose which lots of memebers goto.

Phill Gillespie wrote:
Faye Gibbins wrote:

I can't make it tonight but if someone could check to see if we could book a room in the SO for a Monday or Tuesday?

I have it from the horse's mouth (Richard Anderson, Area Manager) this time, we can definately have a room on a Monday, Wednesday or Sunday. Tuesdays are out as they slash the price of their steaks that night and run "Steak Night".

P h i l l

-- Yours Faye

This time she's the lesser of two evils.

http://www.morpheux.org