RE: [edlug] Venue

> Just another idea.

I may be mistaken, but wasn't it the case that we could get
a room at the SO if we changed from Thursday ?  Everyone
seems to be talking about changing the spatial rather than
the temporal coordinates though.  Are we really so stuck on
Thursday that changing to another day of the week is out of
the question ?  There seems to be an unwritten rule in Edinburgh
that any sort of club or society has to have it's pub meeting
on a Thursday (and then there's the whole property viewing
thing on Thursday evenings too).

Tim

Sorry, I'm obliged to add this:

Tim Day
Senior Software Engineer

Voxar Limited
Edinburgh - Corporate Headquarters | Boston
Bonnington Bond, 2 Anderson Place, Edinburgh EH6 5NP, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 131 472 4792 Fax: +44 (0) 131 472 4799
Email: tim.day@xxx.xxx.xxx Web: www.voxar.com

Registered in Scotland No. 145641 Registered Office as above.

This email is sent subject to the legal requirements set out at
www.voxar.com/legal/email_policy.htm