Re: [edlug] Anyone going tonight who can provide help with GPG and SSH keys ?

OK, I'll be there with my passport : not US paranoia compatible, but
good enough for the rest of the world !!!

My fingerprints are permanently attached <G>.  But I'll need help
setting up an electronic one (I assume that is what you mean).

Phil