Re: [edlug] Anyone going tonight who can provide help with GPG and SSH keys ?

You need to bring along your finger print and some proof that you're you. Driving license, birth cert etc.

We often have people asking for key signings. I'll try to set up an EdLUG key on www.edlug.ed.ac.uk and get it signed. We can then use that to sign keys for our members.

To that end can someone set up the "edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx" email address and have it forward to wibble@xxx.xxx.xxx if it's not already taken?

db2it wrote:
Guys,

I'm planning to be there tonight and would like to set up a GPG
environment (for use initially with Evolution) and SSH public key
environment on my laptop.

I'd plan to store the keys on one of these little USB thingies, but
would also like advice about creating an encrypted area on one of these.

Lastly, if I'm setting up GPG keys I believe I should get them signed. Will there be anyone there who can do this, and what do I need to bring
?

TIA

Phil Nelson

-- Yours Faye

This time she's the lesser of two evils.

http://www.morpheux.org