[edlug] Anyone going tonight who can provide help with GPG and SSH keys ?

Guys,

I'm planning to be there tonight and would like to set up a GPG
environment (for use initially with Evolution) and SSH public key
environment on my laptop.

I'd plan to store the keys on one of these little USB thingies, but
would also like advice about creating an encrypted area on one of these.

Lastly, if I'm setting up GPG keys I believe I should get them signed.
Will there be anyone there who can do this, and what do I need to bring
?

TIA

Phil Nelson