Re: [edlug] Edlug printer ?

The EdLUG servers; there are three at the mo but one is pertinently at the UoE hosting our web pages.

The second and third servers are going to be moved to my study when not used for demos and stuff.

We're going to put UML on them and give people access to play with them over the net. I see no reason why EdLUG should not have a printer attached to it. It'll allow people to play with CUPS/SMB printing.

Andrew Beames wrote:
Hi,

I now posess an Epson stylus colour 460 printer after its owner upgraded to a newer model. Apart from being a little slow to warm up and print it was recognised immediately by my SuSE 8.2 box and seems to do a pretty good job of the tasks asked of it thus far.

Since I already have a printer it is wasted with me so I was wondering whether the recently built Edlug server would like wee friend to talk to?

So, if whoever is in posession of the Edlug server is interested and wants to contact me we can arrange something.

Cheers,

Andrew.

-- Yours Faye

This time she's the lesser of two evils.

http://www.morpheux.org