Re: [edlug] Image manipulation tools

There has been a series of very good tutorials in a recent issues of one of the Linux magazines I read. I'd happily photocopy some of it and post it to you?

There is also a lot of stuff on the web about how to use it.

michael calwell wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good simple tool to get started with creating images for websites? The GIMP, though undoubtedly exellent in the right hands, is a bit too complex for a newbie like me.

Or could someone recommend a good simple tutorial on the basics of creating images for the web?

Many thanks,

Michael

-- Yours Faye

This time she's the lesser of two evils.

http://www.morpheux.org