Re: [edlug] Primary record for DNS

We had a huge response for this call for help. I didn't know we had so many DNS hackers among us :-)

I rolled a die a couple of times to pick someone at random and we're syncing our records now.

Our primary records will be admin'd by Mark Brown.

Faye Gibbins wrote:

Edlug needs a volunteer for holding EdLUGs primary DNS records. I'm already the secondary but the primary has fallen off the web.

If you capable of holding the primary records please let me know and I'll ask Gorden to update our records at Nominet.

-- Yours Faye

This time she's the lesser of two evils.

http://www.morpheux.org