[edlug] Edlug printer ?

Hi,

I now posess an Epson stylus colour 460 printer after its owner upgraded to a
newer model. Apart from being a little slow to warm up and print it was
recognised immediately by my SuSE 8.2 box and seems to do a pretty good job
of the tasks asked of it thus far.

Since I already have a printer it is wasted with me so I was wondering whether
the recently built Edlug server would like wee friend to talk to?

So, if whoever is in posession of the Edlug server is interested and wants to
contact me we can arrange something.

Cheers,

Andrew.