Re: [edlug] very odd problems with some websites...

www.debian.org.uk works and leads to uk.debian.org
www.python.org works but www.python.org.uk leads to a blank html page on the
wales.com site. The entire content of the page are:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT=".0; URL=index.pl">
  <title>Wales.com Domain Registration Home Page</title>

wales.com seems to be someone who has registered a number of domains (wales.*)
and seeks to sell subdomains to patriotic welsh people. Perhaps they have
registered python.org.uk because a python looks a little like a dragon!