[edlug] very odd problems with some websites...

Hi there,
I've got a very odd problem with a number of websites,
www.debian.org
and
www.python.org
the problem is that I get redirected to
www.knightsbridge.net
and
wales.com
so I investigated this a bit further and did an nslookup, using the
returned IP addresses I get the right websites. I then ping'ed the
servers and noticed that some automated mirror system is in operation,
i.e. I get automatically redirected to
www.debian.org.uk
and
www.python.org.uk
doing a nslookup on those names and using the returned IP addresses I
again get the wrong websites. I was just wondering if any of you have
the same problems. Anyway, I came to the conclusion that some dns table
or maybe the virtual hosting...
A very puzzled
magi

--