Re: [edlug] Bad News re Venue

A couple of questions from a newbie to the LUG/List

What is the parking like near the venue?
I'm not terribly familiar with Edinburgh so any input on a good place to
stick a car would be a appreciated.

Also, I'm coming from just over the Forth, are there any other users
around this area (Glenrothes,Kirkcaldy,Rosyth and surrounding areas) in
need of a lift to the venue, I'm happy to scoot around picking a few up
before heading over.

Regards

       http://www.reboot-robot.net