Re: [edlug] Am I being OTT?

You have to learn the Emergency Stop for your driving test, but hopefully never have to use it.
In fact almost all emergency protocols should never be used, but should always exist.

Rules and guidelines are there for a reason.

Stick to them

me

--
Alex Wasserman

If someone were to ask me for a short cut to sensuality, I would
suggest he go shopping for a used 427 Shelby-Cobra.  But it is only
fair to warn you that of the 300 guys who switched to them in 1966,
only two went back to women.
                -- Mort Sahl