Re: [edlug] Next meeting

> We still need to get a bank account for our funds, if anyones has any
> ideas please let us know. We might need to get a constitution to get a
> bank account, this has until now been an anathema for us but times
> change. Anyone have any ideas?

Remember, you are personally liable for any debts that EdLUG may run up if
you are an officer - even if you had nothing to do with the decision that
caused the debt. So it really is worth thinking about it quite carefully.

There's quite a nice guide on the SCVO site about your responsibilities:

http://www.scvo.org.uk/essentials/toolkit/management_control/part2_doing_the
_job.htm

Personally, I would either keep everything very informal with no
paperwork/officers or alternatively do it very properly with everything
bullet proof.