RE: [edlug] Next meeting

And I quote from Faye:

This Thursday will be the first EdLUG meeting of the new year. I hope
every one had a great festive season.

The meeting starts at 7:30pm and we have several things to cover,
firstly we'll try to get the room booked at the Standing Order. Other
things might include the talk schedule and activities for the summer.

Dorian

---