Re: [edlug] Next meeting

On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 13:19, Faye Gibbins wrote:
> This Thursday will be the first EdLUG meeting of the new year. I hope
> every one had a great festive season.

I forgot to take a copy of  my mail spool before formatting my hard disk
and installing Solaris 9, and therefore have no idea where the EdLUG
meetings are taking place now.

I've not been along for a while since I've recently moved out to West
Calder and have spent more time in the new house rather than going out
places, until now.

Could someone tell me where the next meeting will be please?

--
Sandy Dunlop <sandy@xxx.xxx.xxx>