Re: [edlug] Next meeting

Faye Gibbins <wibble@xxx.xxx.xxx> writes:

> We still need to get a bank account for our funds, if anyones has any
> ideas please let us know. We might need to get a constitution to get a
> bank account, this has until now been an anathema for us but times
> change. Anyone have any ideas?

As I recall, the last time I set up an account for a society we didn't
need a constitution, just minutes of a meeting of the society in which
it was decided to set up the bank account (they had a form to use to
take the minutes on).  I think that we did need officers, and of course
account holders...  These may imply some kind of constitution, but I
don't think we need necessarily either discuss it or write it down...

Canditates for the Presidential Elections may queue over there --> :-).

OK,
--
Andrew Aylett | www.aylett.co.uk | 1.79 x 10^12 furlongs per fortnight...
andrew@xxx.xxx.xxx | answer==42 |  -- it's not just a good idea, it's the law!