[edlug] Next meeting

This Thursday will be the first EdLUG meeting of the new year. I hope every one had a great festive season.

The meeting starts at 7:30pm and we have several things to cover, firstly we'll try to get the room booked at the Standing Order. Other things might include the talk schedule and activities for the summer.

If people are interested in going to the summer UKUUG Linux conference we could organize a group booking to see if we can get a discount.

We still need to get a bank account for our funds, if anyones has any ideas please let us know. We might need to get a constitution to get a bank account, this has until now been an anathema for us but times change. Anyone have any ideas?

--
Yours
Faye

This time she's the lesser of two evils.

http://www.morpheux.org