Re: [edlug] Are edlug email addresses available?

ok the DMS records for edlug shows that the MX record with the lowest preference number is for smtp.projectcolo.org.uk.

projectcolo.org.uk's domain is registered by Graeme Mathieson, now i think that Jon Middleton is looking after that server now.

However when we set it up we used LDAP to administer it. When we set it up I asked for the webmaster address webmaster@xxx.xxx.xxx I've just tested this address and it still works. So we still have our LDAP list somewhere :-)

Alex Stuart wrote:
Hi,

I seem to remember a discussion on getting edlug email addresses
for "regulars". Did that ever get off the ground?

I'm writing a bash tutorial following Ed's request, and would like
to use an edlug email address for correspondence. Is this an
appropriate request? To whom should I apply?

Thanks,
Alex

-- Yours Faye

This time she's the lesser of two evils.

http://www.morpheux.org