Re: [edlug] Are edlug email addresses available?

yes edlug email addresses are provided for regular members, I think Mark Brown looks after it, but i could be wrong.

Alex Stuart wrote:
Hi,

I seem to remember a discussion on getting edlug email addresses
for "regulars". Did that ever get off the ground?

I'm writing a bash tutorial following Ed's request, and would like
to use an edlug email address for correspondence. Is this an
appropriate request? To whom should I apply?

Thanks,
Alex

-- Yours Faye

This time she's the lesser of two evils.

http://www.morpheux.org