[edlug] BBC Radio Player

Use the source... That page IS using Realplayer, the URL of the stream
is:

 http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/realaudio/media/r1live.rpm

and can be played in a stand-alone Realplayer. By definition you
cannot reposition a stream, that's why it's a stream! As to how you
get this saved to disk you're on your own.

The URLs of the saved shows are also in the in HTML source.

L.