[edlug] BBC Radio Player

The BBC do a radio player to allow you to play programs gone by with Real Player. It which works quite well except that it doesn't allow positioning in the stream so you have to hear the whole prog.

It manages to conceal what it is doing so I don't know how to get access to the stream. I want to save the stream to disc so I can play just the bits I want to hear again.

Any suggestions as to how to this (other than by looping back the audio).

Dick