[edlug] Desktop update

If I create another user, the desktop problems disappear. So for my desktop, somebody said I could delete .gnome and .nautilus, and that these would be recreated automatically, which might fix things. I have folders called:

should I delete all of these, or would that be bad? I am trying to get hold of a copy of PC Check, just to see if my ps/2 port is playing up, as looking at the README, it seems likely that my mouse would be an intellimouse compatible.

Edmund Strangely