From: Stuart Robertson [mailto:stuart.robertson@xxx.xxx.xxx]
Sent: 29 January 2003 10:40
To: Gallagher, Kevin; 'edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx'
Subject: Re: [edlug] LPI Certification advice

I passed the LPI 101 recently.  Like you I had a few years Unix experience, which helped.

I used this book:

https://www.compman.co.uk/cgi-win/browse.exe?ref=485515

Which is well organised and tells you which chapters you need to study for the 101 and which for the 102.

Good luck!

Gallagher, Kevin <K.Gallagher@xxx.xxx.xxx> wrote :

> Dear all
>
> I have 3 years Solaris experience and will be developing my Linux
> knowledge(Redhat probably) shortly and would like to know what people
> think of the LPI Certification and if they could suggest any books to
> aid in obtaining at least Level 1 certification.
>
> Kevin Gallagher

Stuart Robertson
iDelta Ltd
mail: stuart.robertson@xxx.xxx.xxx